Thermocouple life monitoring
The 6180 AeroDAQ provides thermocouple life monitoring functionality based on AMS2750E, Sections 3.1.5 and 220.127.116.11. Both thermocouple Uses and Days remaining are accounted for to help assure that thermocouples are not used beyond their maximum life as per AMS2750E.
Using a furnace when it has exceeded the allowable period for calibration, TUS (Thermal Uniformity Survey), or SAT (System Accuracy Test) can result in audit noncompliance, and monetary loss.
The 6180 AeroDAQ provides notification of due dates for:
Your success depends not only on your skill in managing heat treatment processes, but also in proving that your process conforms to your customers’ specifications and the standards of your auditing bodies.
The reporting package that accompanies the 6180 AeroDAQ provides a standard batch reporting functionality including:
- Customer information
- Batch information
- Alarm summary
Meets the requirements of AMS2750E
- Section 3.1.5 (Load Sensors)
- Section 18.104.22.168 (The life of nonexpendable base metal load thermocouples)
- Section 3.2.5 (Instrument Calibration)
- Section 3.4.2 (SAT Frequency)
- Section 3.5.7 (TUS Frequency)
- Table 2 (Thermocouple Types)
- Section 3.2.3 and Table 3 (Field Test Instruments)
- Section 3.2.4 and Table 3 (Control, Monitoring or Recording Instruments)
The 6180 AeroDAQ reporting package can be easily customized to meet your specific requirements, transforming securely archived data into batch information critical to you and your customers.
Visit our dedicated Heat Treatment Solutions site for more information on facing the issues of AMS2750E.