E+PLC400 is a modular PLC designed to meet the stringent regulatory requirements of thermal and other advanced manufacturing industries.
By utilizing the open industry standard IEC61131-3 CODESYS® platform, E+PLC enables simplified engineering through a single integrated programming and visualization environment. Includes advanced function block libraries for:
- Heat treatment applications
- Control and data recording
- ‘OEM security’ and customization
Unique PID control functions designed by EurothermTM are built in, enabling faster commissioning and tighter control of the overall process, as well as easing conformance to regulatory and end-customer requirements, including:
- 6 PID sets to help maintain tight control at specific setpoints
- Intelligent auto-tune for optimal control and commissioning
- Specialized cutback function for overshoot control
Data management embedded in E+PLC helps manufacturers meet strict regulatory process data requirements, including:
- Eurotherm tamper-resistant UHH file format (a superior alternative to editable csv files commonly found in PLCs)
Ethernet communication offers connectivity to IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and Industry 4.0 technologies, such as EcoStruxure Manufacturing Compliance Advisor (EcoStruxure Manufacturing Compliance Advisor).
To assist with operational efficiency, E+PLC400 has an embedded webserver for remote viewing on mobile devices, and can be offered with local visualization such as the E+HMI150 touchscreen panel.