- QuickStart set-up enabling 'out of the box' operation
- Expert configuration via PC wizard with online help
- Quick and easy commissioning - no need for expert knowledge
- Clear information of process with scrolling, custom messages
- Custom alarm messages for easy understanding
- Recipe selection from operator interface
- Internal timer and setpoint programming
- Instant indication of heater faults with integral ammeter
- Remote setpoint - solution for multi-zone applications
The innovative 3216 controller offers precision control of temperature and other process variables together with a host of advanced features not normally found in this class of controller.
The emphasis is on simplicity and ease of use. A simple 'QuickStart' code can be used to configure all the functions essential for controlling your process. This includes input sensor type, measurement range, control options and alarms - making 'Out of the Box' operation truly achievable. If you prefer, you can specify what you need at point of order and we will ship the unit preconfigured to your requirements.
In operator mode every parameter has a scrolling text message describing its function and is available in English, German, French, Spanish or Italian. More advanced features are configured using iTools, a PC based configuration wizard which is easy to use and an instructive guide to all the functions in the controller.