- High stability, precision and functionality
- One, two or three control loops
- PID, valve, ratio, cascade and override control
- Setpoint programming
- High speed ModBus®, DeviceNet™ and Profibus® communications
- Test chambers, autoclaves, kilns, furnaces, forehearths
- Melt Pressure, Carbon Potential
It employs universal inputs (TC, RTD, DC) with INSTANT ACCURACY™. Direct connection of Zirconia probes is also supported for carbon potential control in atmospheric combustion applications (heat treatment industry). The advanced control algorithm and gain scheduling gives straight line control, even in difficult non-linear applications and automatic tuning simplifies commissioning.
A setpoint programming option allows storage of up to 50 programs (500 segments, 16 digital events, gauranteed dwell, holdback) and each can profile up to three setpoints.
Using internal Toolkit blocks, including timers and totalizers, customized user configurations and special machine control applications can be created. Configuration is by the front panel or via iTools.
The 2604 is available with high speed Modbus® RTU, DeviceNet™ and Profibus®-DP (in the ‘f’ version) digital communications. The 2604 is available with powerful preprogrammed applications such as melt pressure and carbon potential.
- 3 Control loops
- SP Programmer
- Customisable user interface
- Maths and logic functions
- Open communications