The EPC2000 programmable single loop temperature and process controller provides efficient and repeatable precision control in a convenient and easy to deploy DIN rail and surface mounting format.
Precision at the Heart of Your Process
Simplify the integration of fast-acting control while easing cybersecurity worries.
The controller combines precise control and measurement performance with a high-speed Ethernet connection incorporating an integral switch for daisy chain connection to supervisors, panels or PLC. Cybersecurity is certified to the stringent requirements of Achilles® CRT Level 1.
User function block wiring with optional math, logic, totalizer and specialized functions allows the unit to take on additional system functions beyond PID control. EPC2000 is designed for an extended service life, with FRAM battery-free non-volatile data storage.
Accuracy and repeatability
The EPC2000 measurement input is fast and accurate, with exceptional thermal stability, aiding precise and consistent control over long periods without calibration drift. As such it provides excellent front end control for processes requiring accurate control, including aerospace and advanced materials processing.
The Eurotherm PID algorithm delivers fast reacting and repeatable control and has been further enhanced to help reduce overshoot Rapid attainment of operating temperature and low oscillation aids high process throughput at low scrap rates. Different PID settings may be applied in different operating ranges for optimum performance.
- Precision furnace control
- Composite materials processing
- Precision Metallurgy, Annealing, Sintering
- Semiconductor applications
- Baking Ovens
- Heat exchangers
- Automotive pain drying
- Glass Bushing control
- Precision single loop DIN rail mountable controller with cybersecurity qualification
- Precise (o.1%) universal inputs with 50ms sample rate
- Thermocouples, resistance thermometer, mA, mV, volts
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Fast PID response with minimal overshoot and oscillation
- Multi-programmer function with up to 20 multi step sequences
- Direct Daisy Chained Ethernet 100BASE-T RJ45 Connection certified to Achilles® CRT Level 1
- Quick code setup with application templates
- User function block wiring including math, logic and totalizer
- International approvals
Always be ready for an audit
Manage compliance and calibration better with EOS Advisor
- Relying on pen and paper to manage compliance?
- Worried you won’t be able to find records during an audit?
- Spending too much time and money just keeping up-to-date?
With EOS Advisor, that’s all about to change
Transform your equipment data into useful, actionable, and auditable information.
EOS Advisor lets you manage equipment and staff more efficiently with an integrated system that helps you meet your compliance requirements. What’s more, rule-based workflows increase testing efficiency and improve your calibration process.
Start a 30 day free trial of EOS Advisor
See EOS Advisor in Action