How we excel in support and service
Our aim is to consistently excel in the support and service you receive for your investments. We offer ranges of services designed to suit individual’s needs and to protect and maximise your assets. The comprehensive Eurotherm support network is available to you when and where you need it and our experienced engineers bring you value with in-depth understanding of the technologies we offer and the broad range of applications in which they are used.
Eurotherm Customer First Services are an integral part of our automation solutions offerings. Our engineers provide complete lifecycle support, from system design through commissioning and operation to system retirement, adding value to our solutions at every phase of a system’s life.
- Full range of services and service products to meet your needs
- Accreditation services
- System compliance
- Preventative maintenance
- Extended warranty
- Service Level Agreements
- Emergency Technical Support and Technical Help Desk
- Rapid repair at our expert service centre
- Field service engineers to respond to your on-site requirements
- Telephone, remote access and field support available to meet your requirements
- Engineers trained to provide prompt and effective resolution to any system issues
- Maximise operational efficiency with Eurotherm Online Services (EOS)