To guarantee a process is operating as it should, plant equipment needs to be calibrated and accredited to the appropriate standards. Correct To guarantee a process is operating as it should, plant equipment needs to be calibrated and accredited to the appropriate standards. Correct calibration of your instruments can identify and address the root cause of any product quality issues and improve your productivity.
Eurotherm has teams of engineers who are trained to provide efficient and accredited calibration services for Eurotherm and third-party instrumentation to help keep your processes running with optimum performance. As with all the services we offer, accredited calibration can be provided as a one-off service or incorporated into a service level agreement (SLA) with an agreed annual charge to help improve budgeting and cost control.
Eurotherm are UKAS accredited for:
- Signal simulation & measurement of 0 to 10 V dc, 0 to 20 mA dc, 0 to 1 KΩ
- Simulation & Measurement of all common thermocouple types (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T)
- Pressure measurement & simulation of 0 to 20 bar (up to 700 bar traceable)
- Temperature loop calibration from -40 to 140 °C (up to 1200 °C traceable)
These services can be provided either on-site or at our company calibration laboratory. We aim to minimise plant disruption and can provide loan instruments if an instrument fails calibration to keep your process running. Our team of calibration engineers work to a wide range of industry specifications and procedures adopted by different companies including AMS2750, RRP54000, TS16949, CQI-9, GAMP, ISO17025 and ISO9000.
We provide regional, on-site services for instrument calibration, Temperature Uniformity Surveys (TUS) and System Accuracy Tests (SAT) to national accredited standards. Our global involvement in the Heat Treatment Industry and business focus on associated regulations ensure we can offer an efficient and effective service to support you. Help to retain regulatory compliance
- Help to retain regulatory compliance
- Keep processes operating with optimum performance
- Calibration of any manufacturer’s instrumentation on-site
- Loan equipment available to keep your operation running
- UKAS Accredited calibration certificates
- Global focus on Heat Treatment industry
- TUS and SAT services to national accredited standards
- Complete management of your requirement
Our TUS services are carried out using individual or coil-calibrated thermocouples and calibrated data loggers, traceable to National Standards. Our engineers are trained to advise on process control improvements and mechanical recommendations to maximise performance.
To ensure your systems stay in compliance, we can offer complete management of your requirements including scheduling of repeat visits using a planning database maintained by a dedicated administration team. Visits are planned to meet your requirements, maintain equipment regulatory status and to fit with production schedules.
Supporting our accredited services, we offer also offer our online solution for managing calibration and accreditation information; EOS Advisor. This tool is designed to bring additional efficiency to your operation, help ensure regulatory statuses are maintained and to make service event scheduling easier.